Anime - Manga Fan Club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Anime - Manga Fan Club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khácXem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
   Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Empty22/07/10, 10:03 pm
Virus VirusVirus Virus
Soul Guardian
 Soul Guardian

Nam
 Tuổi : 28Ngày tham gia : 20/07/2010Tổng số bài gửi : 52Tên thật : DaoHieu Nick Yahoo : thieu_gia_hp1
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác

Ch??ng trình nh? g?n l?i d? s? d?ng ch? c?n ?i?n nick b?n mu?n khóa vào ô Victim và ch?n Start Lock và ??i dòng Status Locking ch?y t?i 100% Done là xong.
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Yidlocked0

K?t qu?:Ng??i b?n b? lock vào yahoo s? b? m?t thông báo l?i k?t n?i(tùy phiên b?n Yahoo s? thông báo khác nhau, mình dùng b?n 10 )
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Yidlocked1
L?u ý : B?n nên lock tr??c khi ng??i ?ó online thì m?i có k?t qu?
t?t.Vì ng??i ?ó ?ang online mà b?n lock thì ch?a có công d?ng cho t?i
khi ng??i ?ó vô tình thoát kh?i Yahoo và vào l?i thì m?i b? dính
?òn.(Lock nick ch? không ph?i Bomb Yahoo)
Chúc các b?n thành công !

DOWNLOAD

Demo:
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác YPS_Locker
Sau khi login báo :
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Bilock

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Download-1

DOWNLOAD
Gi?ng nh? tính n?ng các ch??ng trình lock nick tr??c ?ây làm
co ??i ph??ng kho kh?n trong vi?c login yahoo ,sau khi b? lock ph?i 24h
sau thì n?n nhân m?i có th? login vô yahoo c?a mình.(Cái này dành cho
ng??i b?n ghét Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác 4)

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Dragonlockerv1
Mình ?ã th? hi?u qu? r?t cao ??n giãn d? s? d?ng :
-ch? vi?c ?i?n tên ng??i mu?n lock "victim"
-sau ?ó "Start locking"
-waiting 100% và ch??ng trình s? thông báo "victim killed" là thành công b?n có th? th? chính mình Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác 4
*Ng??i b? lock s? b? nh? sau:khi login vô YIM s? b? báo sai m?t khhttps://amfc.forum-viet.com/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=127?u và v?ng vào trang web yahoo
DOWNLOAD
Dùng Tools Super Yahoo! ID Deactivator By Virus
cái này 1 hit là die ??y nhá

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Icpkthwkcdxfzo1rss6

No Virus nhá

Download t?i ?ây :

http://www.2shared.com/file/12819213...ivator_Vr.html

http://www.ziddu.com/download/960431...By_Mr.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/37999048...By_Mr.zip.html

http://www.multiupload.com/KCNRAK3XTD
Th?c hi?n :

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác Wol_errorClick this bar to view the full image.
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác 289lxky

Part1 :

wictime Saturday, 4, 2010 6:45 PM
From Mr LuckyDay Sat Aug 9 11:45:18 2009
Return-Path: <victim@yahoo.com>
Authentication-Results: mta157.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.64 (HELO n1a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.64) by mta157.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 17 Aug 2009 07:58:08 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2009 14:58:07 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.181] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2009 14:58:07 -0000
Received: from [68.13.197.186] by omp122.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 17 Aug 2009 14:58:07 -0000
Received: (qmail 51756 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Aug 2009 14:58:06 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=N5UstNQH74TdGgzMTnOUEUKdleLICXLbpaMsVYw+9yipv+46tu8Wd/Au8xGegPWdqiWo6lHs6/2xvGq76gmkQBUGXzlsKUQkHrtCMcb/uqWGdASxddRyGd5UMESGZzKXi7g5K2OVqQneFywHSyAlGg7qxPi5bc7WC1fZYiBKeog=;
Received: from [89.165.61.200] by web45302.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Aug 2009 07:58:06 PDT
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2009 07:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Mamad Taksavar <victim@yahoo.com> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: victim@yahoo.com
Subject: Conguratulations you won 100000000$ Just contact us
To: Nice.guy@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1621617880-1218985086=:51394
Message-ID: <538623.51394.qm@web45302.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 562
Part 2

De Lotto Netherlands
41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM
www.delottonetherlands.net

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
AB96532 AND BATCH NO: 57/1088/IBA.
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 23rd November, 2009, of winners of the DE LOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY / INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 29TH September 2009 as part of our end of year bonanza.

You/your company, attached to ticket number 047-1776-1342-440, with serial number 21564-07 drew the lucky numbers 01-77-13-55-38-11, and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category (category 'A').

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$3,000,000.00 in cash credited to file REF
NO. AB96532. This is from total prize money of US$6,000,000.00 shared among the two(2) international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America as part our International Promotions Program,which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with FIRST SECURITIES INC., Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;

EDWARD CLAPTON,
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER,
FIRST SECURITIES INC.
FAX: +448701323864
TEL/FAX: +448701321365
EMAIL: victim@yahoo.com

for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 3rd of December, 2009. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to MR. EDWARD CLAPTON, either by fax or email, should have this EMAIL sent along with it and also, your YOUR FULL NAMES, FULL
CONTACT ADDRESS(COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE) and EMAIL ADDRESS to which this email is sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your response.

NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your REFERENCE NUMBER and BATCH NUMBER in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
MRS SHIRLEY JANSEN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
DE LOTTO NETHERLANDS.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your claim agent.

ALPHA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
REF: OGS/2311786008/01
BATCH: 14/011/IPD /NL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the
8th of September, 2009. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20511465886 won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 Euro. (One Million Euro)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and
50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three year. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 millionEuro international lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent MR DUCK HAVARD of the, NORTH ATLANTIC CONSULTANCY
TEL:+31-627 431 470
FAX:+31-641 744 645
Email: victim@yahoo.com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 31th of December 2009. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next year stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Elizabeth Van Bosch
Lottery Coordinator.

Part 3:

victim@yahoo.com is sending me spam Constantly and he bothers me .This Person victim@yahoo.com Spaming My Inbox And Harassing Me trying to get me to send him money first in order to win millions.. I think or know this is a gimmick. Thank you for your help
Chú ý : Thay ch? victim@yahoo.com = nick các b?n mu?n Deactive.

ch?n 1 trong 2 tùy ch?n sau Spam Or Fraud .

*Cái này c?ng 1 hit go home nè
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác LT0.12037927_61630_1

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác LN0.12037934_61630_1

Video demo

donwload
http://www.mediafire.com/?miyytevhmnz

Key : xjt0n

T?t c? ?ã ???c test ngon lành By Virus
Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác 970531

Tổng hợp tools khoá ních yahoo của người khác

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Anime - Manga Fan Club :: .: Khu vực tổng hợp :. :: PC & IT World :: Kho down Software-
: 

:
-

+

Chuyển đến 
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất